Contingent Placement Services
Using a high-quality retained executive search process ensures that the client will benefit from confidentiality, a commitment to finding the right candidate whatever the challenges, specialist knowledge of the industry, and the ability to secure the best players in a timescale tailored to the client's objectives.
A hallmark of a solid search firm is that the majority of its work comes from satisfied clients — GTP clients return again and again to find the executive talent they need to grow their businesses.
Our Search Process
1. Define Objectives and Specifications
* Ensure understanding of client's business and culture.
* Obtain client consensus on position's scope and responsibilities, compensation package, reporting relationships and
the profile of the executive.
* Develop the search plan.
2. Identify and Assess Candidates
* Identify and confirm target sources using proprietary data base and network of contacts.
* Identify candidates, including internal ones as appropriate.
* Screen and evaluate candidates.
* Narrow list of candidates.
* Prepare background profiles.
* Review profiles with client.
* Facilitate client interviews of candidate.
* Obtain feedback from client and candidate.
* Conduct reference checks.
* Prepare detailed profiles and evaluation reports on each candidate's strengths and weaknesses.
* Select finalists.
4. Select Candidate
* Conduct finalist interviews.
* Negotiate salary and benefits.
5. Follow Up
* Ensure smooth transition for candidate
* Ensure client satisfaction.